Leisurecraft Dundalk Luna 2-4 Person Sauna
Final Price: Free Shipping & No Sales Tax at Checkout.
Exclusive Deal: Save An Additional 7% Off Today. Use Code LIFE7 At Checkout.
Leisurecraft Dundalk Luna 2-4 Person Sauna is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Freight Terms & Policy
- Dundalk Warranty & Returns
A SERENE AND COZY SPACE FOR RELAXATION
Designed to comfortably host 2-4 individuals, the Luna Sauna offers an intimate and serene space for relaxation. Whether it's a quiet escape or a small gathering, this sauna promises an inviting atmosphere for all.
LONG LASTING CEDAR FOUNDATION
Engineered with solid cedar floor joists, the Luna Sauna stands as a symbol of stability and durability. Its robust foundation ensures that you can rely on it for years of enjoyable and reliable service.
PREMIUM WHITE CEDAR PROVIDES A WARM AND CALMING OASIS
The Luna Sauna's interior is adorned with high-quality white cedar, both on the floor and walls, creating a warm and inviting ambiance. Step inside, and you'll instantly feel the peaceful and soothing effects of this exceptional wood.
BEVEL SIDING FOR ENHANCED PROTECTION AGAINST OUTSIDE WEATHER
Impeccable white cedar bevel siding graces the sides of the Luna Sauna, adding sophistication and visual allure to its overall design. Beyond aesthetics, this premium siding provides outstanding protection against the outside elements, ensuring your blanketed warmth and the sauna's longevity and resistance to wear.
FAST AND EASY TO USE ASSEMBLY KIT INCLUDED
To make your journey to relaxation seamless, the Luna Sauna is thoughtfully packaged as a ready-to-assemble kit. This comprehensive package includes all the necessary components and clear instructions, empowering sauna enthusiasts to effortlessly construct their own personal oasis.
Eastern White Cedar
Sustainable Sourced Eastern White Cedar
Front Window with double 5mm bronze tempered glass.
EPDM Sloped Roof
EPDM Membrane Roof
Dundalk LeisureCraft Responsibilities
1) Building and packing your sauna in a crate
2) Arranging for shipping to your home
Trucking Company Responsibilities
1) Making an appointment to deliver your sauna
2) Delivering your sauna to the end of your driveway or curbside
- The trucking company is NOT responsible for unloading the sauna
- The trucking company is NOT going to back their truck into your driveway
- Most times the trucking company will deliver with an 18 wheel truck
- Will this size truck fit on your road or neighborhood?
3) If the sauna crate is less than 92” (7 feet), the trucking company may have a lift gate on the back of the truck which can be used to assist getting the sauna off the truck.
4) If the sauna crate is more than 92”, there will not be a lift gate to unload the sauna crate and the customer needs to decide how they are going to get the crate off the truck.
1) Returning phone calls to the trucking company in a timely manner, to arrange delivery
2) Determining how the sauna is going to be unloaded from the truck
- Crates will vary from 6 feet long to 14 feet long
- The crate’s weight will vary from 800 pounds to 1600 pounds, depending on the size of the sauna
3) Customer is responsible for unloading the sauna crate from the truck
- Suggested methods for unloading the truck
- Use a forklift or other mechanical piece of equipment
- When using a fork lift to pick up the crates, they must be picked up from the end of the crate and fork lift extensions are required.
- Renting a tilt tow truck to pick up the sauna from the local terminal and have it delivered to your home
iii. Have a crew of helpers able to either take the sauna off the truck or unload the crate while on the truck until the crate can be lifted off the truck
4) If the crate arrives damaged, you can accept the shipment, however, please take pictures of the damage, and note the damage on the shipper’s Bill of Lading (BOL). Immediately, contact your dealer or Dundalk, so we can contact the shipper.
- Mark the Bill of Lading (BOL) with “(Crate arrived open/damaged- Possible Hidden Damage.
The Canadian Timber Collection by Dundalk LeisureCraft Inc. Outdoor Showers are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship under normal/residential use for a period of three (3) years, as applicable, from the date of receipt of the product. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear and/or natural weather conditions.
This warranty does not cover regular required maintenance of the outdoor shower, (eg. Draining water before freezes, cleaning or staining the outdoor shower) refer to your shower assembly manual for maintenance guidelines. This warranty does not cover misuse or negligence and the manufacturer and associated retailers are not liable for any injury or damage caused by the product. This warranty is a parts only warranty and any service or labor costs would not be considered as part of the 3 year warranty.
Order Cancellation Policy
1) Up to 14 days from order entry – you can cancel the order without penalty
2) After 14 days, a $65.00 cancelation fee will apply (item #: ORDCAN)
3) Within 7 days of the ship date, the order cannot be canceled
4) For all Canadian Timber Collection products, Dealers will have 24 hours to cancel the order for
the $65.00 cancelation fee (item#: ORDCAN)
Order Change Policy
1) Up to 14 days from order entry – you can edit/change the order without penalty
2) After 14 days, a $65.00 edit/change fee would apply (item#: ORDCHA)
Examples: adding removing products, adding removing options, changing the ship to address, changing the shipping method, etc.
3) Within 7 days of the ship date, the order cannot be edited or changed 4) After the product has shipped, if the Dealer/Customer wants to change the ship to address, a $250 fee will apply (#ADDCHANGE) 5) For all Canadian Timber Collection products, Dealers will have 24 hours to change the order for the $65.00 change fee (item#: ORDCHA). After 24 hours, the order can not be changed.
1) Our stated return policy is: We do not accept returns
It is very expensive to return products back across the border
2) If a product must be returned to the factory, the following will apply:
20% Restocking fee
Dealer/customer will be responsible for any and all shipping costs to the factory
Products must be returned in their original packaging and condition
Leisurecraft will inspect the product upon return and Leisurecraft will be the sole