Leisurecraft Dundalk Ct Harmony 2-4 Person Barrel Sauna
Final Price: Free Shipping & No Sales Tax at Checkout.
Exclusive Deal: Save An Additional 7% Off Today. Use Code LIFE7 At Checkout.
Leisurecraft Dundalk Ct Harmony 2-4 Person Barrel Sauna is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Warranty & Returns
- Freight Terms & Policy
PREMIUM WOOD ENSURES DURABILITY AND ELEGANCE
Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Eastern White Cedar, known for its enchanting lighter shade and distinctive wood knots. This premium wood ensures both durability and elegance in your sauna.
EASY TO ASSEMBLE KIT INCLUDED
The Harmony Sauna kit includes solid cedar cradles, aluminum bands, and stainless steel hardware, thoughtfully packaged in a ready-to-assemble format. Setting up your personal oasis has never been more convenient.
A PERFECT GETAWAY FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES
Designed to comfortably seat 2-4 individuals, this sauna is your perfect backyard retreat, ideal for intimate moments with your spouse or quality family time.
|2meter x 2meter
|Harvia Wood Or Electric - Harvia 6KW or 8KW
|# of People
|2 to 4
Eastern White Cedar
Sustainable Sourced Eastern White Cedar
Marine Grade Aluminum Bands With Stainless Steel Tightening Bolts
Flat Floor Included
Flat Floor Included In Canadian Timber Saunas
Solid Wood Benches
Sturdy Bench Design For Sitting Up Or Laying Down
This warranty does not cover regular required maintenance of the sauna, (eg. Tightening bands on the barrels, cleaning or staining the sauna) refer to your sauna assembly manual for maintenance guidelines. This warranty does not cover misuse or negligence and the manufacturer and associated retailers are not liable for any injury or damage caused by the product. This warranty is a parts only warranty and any service or labor costs would not be considered as part of the 3 year warranty.
Order Cancellation Policy
1) Up to 14 days from order entry – you can cancel the order without penalty
2) After 14 days, a $65.00 cancelation fee will apply (item #: ORDCAN)
3) Within 7 days of the ship date, the order cannot be canceled
4) For all Canadian Timber Collection products, Dealers will have 24 hours to cancel the order for
the $65.00 cancelation fee (item#: ORDCAN)
Order Change Policy
1) Up to 14 days from order entry – you can edit/change the order without penalty
2) After 14 days, a $65.00 edit/change fee would apply (item#: ORDCHA)
Examples: adding removing products, adding removing options, changing the ship to address, changing the shipping method, etc.
3) Within 7 days of the ship date, the order cannot be edited or changed 4) After the product has shipped, if the Dealer/Customer wants to change the ship to address, a $250 fee will apply (#ADDCHANGE) 5) For all Canadian Timber Collection products, Dealers will have 24 hours to change the order for the $65.00 change fee (item#: ORDCHA). After 24 hours, the order can not be changed.
1) Our stated return policy is: We do not accept returns
It is very expensive to return products back across the border
2) If a product must be returned to the factory, the following will apply:
20% Restocking fee
Dealer/customer will be responsible for any and all shipping costs to the factory
Products must be returned in their original packaging and condition
Leisurecraft will inspect the product upon return and Leisurecraft will be the sole
decider of the condition of the product and the amount of the refund
Customer Refusal to Accept Delivery
1) If a customer refuses delivery and the Dealer asks Leisurecraft for assistance in selling the product to another Dealer, the following will apply:
a. 15% Restocking charge
b. Customer will be responsible for all shipping and rerouting costs to the new delivery
Dundalk LeisureCraft Responsibilities
1) Building and packing your sauna in a crate
2) Arranging for shipping to your home
Trucking Company Responsibilities
1) Making an appointment to deliver your sauna
2) Delivering your sauna to the end of your driveway or curbside
- The trucking company is NOT responsible for unloading the sauna
- The trucking company is NOT going to back their truck into your driveway
- Most times the trucking company will deliver with an 18 wheel truck
- Will this size truck fit on your road or neighborhood?
3) If the sauna crate is less than 92” (7 feet), the trucking company may have a lift gate on the back of the truck which can be used to assist getting the sauna off the truck.
4) If the sauna crate is more than 92”, there will not be a lift gate to unload the sauna crate and the customer needs to decide how they are going to get the crate off the truck.
1) Returning phone calls to the trucking company in a timely manner, to arrange delivery
2) Determining how the sauna is going to be unloaded from the truck
- Crates will vary from 6 feet long to 14 feet long
- The crate’s weight will vary from 800 pounds to 1600 pounds, depending on the size of the sauna
3) Customer is responsible for unloading the sauna crate from the truck
- Suggested methods for unloading the truck
- Use a forklift or other mechanical piece of equipment
- When using a fork lift to pick up the crates, they must be picked up from the end of the crate and fork lift extensions are required.
- Renting a tilt tow truck to pick up the sauna from the local terminal and have it delivered to your home
iii. Have a crew of helpers able to either take the sauna off the truck or unload the crate while on the truck until the crate can be lifted off the truck
4) If the crate arrives damaged, you can accept the shipment, however, please take pictures of the damage, and note the damage on the shipper’s Bill of Lading (BOL). Immediately, contact your dealer or Dundalk, so we can contact the shipper.
- Mark the Bill of Lading (BOL) with “(Crate arrived open/damaged- Possible Hidden Damage.
Free shipping and no sales tax in the Continental USA, please call for shipping quotes in HI & Alaska. Estimated shipping is 4-6 weeks. If you have questions about your order please call 800-944-8794 or email us email@example.com.
Per Dundalk’s shipping terms, the customer is responsible for getting the crate off the delivery truck.
If the crate is 92” or shorter, it will fit on a liftgate, and the customer and the truck driver can lower the crate to the ground.
If the crate is longer than 92” a liftgate will not be available to assist in lowering the crate to the ground.
Therefore, the customer will need to do one of the following options:
1) Arrange for a crew of people to help unload the crate by hand
2) Arrange for a piece of equipment to be available to unload the crate
3) Use a trailer and pick up the crate at the delivery terminal
4) Rent a tilt tow truck and pick up the crate at the delivery terminal
If the customer cannot do any of the above and they want Dundalk to arrange for a tilt tow truck, we will provide this service for a cost. The cost will be $500 and we will add this charge to the dealer account. (Item# TILTTOW)
Change of Ship to Address
If the customer changes the ship to address prior to their order leaving the factory, we will change the address free of charge. However, if the customer changes the ship to address after their order leaves the factory there will be a $250 charge for this service and we will add this charge to the dealer account. (Item# ADDCHANGE)
After a sauna has shipped and arrived at the local delivery terminal, if the customer does not respond quickly to calls to arrange a delivery appointment, needs to determine how to unload the crate, needs to provide an alternate phone number or any other reason which creates a delay to the delivery of the sauna and the trucking company starts to charge storage fees, these storage fees will be added to the dealer account. (Item# STORAGE)