Continuum Maestro Opus Pedicure Spa
Final Price: Free Shipping & No Sales Tax at Checkout.
Exclusive Deal: Save An Additional 7% Off Today. Use Code LIFE7 At Checkout.
Continuum Maestro Opus Pedicure Spa - Standard is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Flawless jet system for ultimate comfort
Premier pedicure manufacturer, Continuum Footspas launches its new flagship pedicure spa, the Maestro Opus™. With a stylish LED-lit glass bowl, motorized footrests, and an improved pipeless jet system, the Maestro Opus takes its predecessor’s iconic design to the next level.
The Maestro Opus ensures the finest, most comfortable pedicure experience and perfect ergonomics for your technicians. Designed and built in the USA (from globally sourced components), and available in multiple wood and fabric finishes. With a hand-upholstered Maestro™ chair, and a sweeping, hardwood silhouette, the Opus is a one of kind masterpiece.
- Ultra-modern, compact design; distinctive sweeping steel and hardwood frame with open base
- Laminates or genuine wood veneers, protected by industrial grade finishes
- Attractive wood finish options – Blonde Echo, Cafelle, and Genuine Cherry
- Luxurious, durable upholstery – Chiffon, Fossil, Baja Brown, Black
- Sleek base with steel frame construction supports chair and tub
- Attractive, easy to sanitize, reinforced LED-lit glass footbath
- Whisper-quiet magnetic pipeless jet system (liner compatible)
- Basin Capacity: 5.7 US Gallons (21.6 liters)
- Chrome sprayer
- Integrated ventilation system
- Hand cut & sewn upholstery
- Relaxor® heat & massage
- USB port
- Swivel chair with more stable seating, integrated lumbar support with forward / back movement
- Seat tilt & reclining back for improved comfort
- Dual client / tech seat controls
- Electronic, independent molded footrests
- Industry-leading Warranty – 2 years parts and labor on chair, frame, plumbing and controls
- Designed and built to order in the USA from globally sourced components
- Bespoke fabrics and finishes available
- Acetone-resistant manicure trays
- Drain pump kit (factory installed)
- Full concealment side panels
|61.25” (156 cm)
|36” (92 cm)
44.75" (113 cm), with side trays
|52” (132 cm)
|23.5” (60 cm)
Domestic Shipping Times and Options
Accessories and Service Parts will typically ship within the business days displayed on the product page and the estimated ship date can be found on your order confirmation. Pedicure Spas show the lead time on each product page and on your order confirmation. Custom options such as upholstery and laminate will take longer lead time. Transit times range from 1 to 7 business days depending on the region.
Any orders placed on nights, weekends, holidays, or after 4:00 P.M. PST will not be processed until the following business day.
Curbside service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include delivery to doors, into buildings, setup, assembly of items nor removal of packaging materials. Your item will be delivered on a lift gate truck and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver.
Inside or White Glove Delivery Service
If curbside delivery isn’t adequate for your needs, please call one of our customer service representatives at 800-944-8794 or you can email us at email@example.com for an Inside or White Glove Delivery quote. For an additional charge, your pedicure spa will be unpacked and carried inside to the location of your choice.
Change, Cancellation, & Rush Policy
You may cancel your order over the phone before the order ships out. Order changes are NOT possible for online orders. If the order already shipped and cannot be rerouted with the carrier, you would need to request a return. We do not accept any changes or cancellations on custom orders. A Re-stocking fee will be applied to cancelled orders.
Continuum Footspas has designed and manufactured their pedicure chairs to the highest standards. Accordingly, Continuum Footspas offers an industry best warranty as follows:
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Motors and controls, actuators, foam and upholstery are warranted for two(2) years, including parts and labor unless otherwise noted.
- Glass parts are warranted for one (1) year
- Accessories and replacement parts are warranted for ninety (90) days from date of shipment.
Continuum may repair or replace defective components at our discretion. Continuum will return the warranted product, standard shipping pre-paid, to customers in the continental US. International customers are responsible for any applicable duties and taxes, as well as all shipping charges inbound and outbound.
Excluded from Limited Warranty:
- Unauthorized repairs.
- Damage due to freight, accident, natural disaster, and/or abuse.
- Damage or malfunctions due to improper installation including but not limited to, failure to comply with all national, state, and local plumbing, electrical, and building codes.
- Fading, discoloration, or staining of any part due to improper water additives, hard water, or harmful cleaning agents or chemicals.
- Damage to drain pump due to obstruction in drain hose and/or debris in pump impeller housing.
All warranties are limited to repair or replacement, at Continuum’s discretion, unless otherwise stated. This limited warranty applies only to pedicure chairs installed in any one of the fifty (50) States of the United States, the District of Columbia, or provinces of Canada.
- Jet cover and/or impeller
- Footrest/leg supports
- On/off air actuated button
- Pedicute model
- Black plastic parts
- Manicure trays
- Replacement upholstery
- Faucet cartridge and/or filler-sprayer
- Roller massage or Relaxor heat + massage system
- Any LED light
- Handheld control wands
- Any international shipment including but not limited to Canada and Mexico
Please contact us at 800-944-8794 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Absolute Satisfaction Return Policy
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your Continuum Pedicure Spa, or accessory, you may return it within thirty (30) days for a full refund (excluding shipping charges on the original order). Customized chairs and accessories are non-refundable. Standard pedicure spas may be returned within thirty (30) days for a refund on the subtotal (excluding shipping and handling charges on the original order) less a 20% restocking fee. All returns must provide proof of original purchase to obtain an Return Material Authorization (RMA), as well as be in like-new condition and in the original packaging. We do not accept returns on any type of custom orders. Customers will be responsible for all shipping charges.