Shoprider® 6RUNNER 10 Power Chair
Final Price: Free Shipping & No Sales Tax at Checkout.
Exclusive Deal: Save An Additional 7% Off Today. Use Code LIFE7 At Checkout.
Shoprider® 6RUNNER 10 Power Chair is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Return Policy
- Mid-wheel Drive
- Easy Battery Access
- Four Post Seating System
- Top Speed: 5 mph
- Range: 10 miles
- Weight Capacity: 300 lb.
- Unit Weight: 191 lbs.
- Turning Radius: 21" inches
Do you want a mid-wheel drive power chair that is solid, strong, and has a small turning radius? Search no further than Shoprider 6Runner 10. This electric wheelchair has six wheels that are in contact with the ground. The 10" mid wheel, which powers the unit, also includes four caster wheels, two in front and two in behind, providing the rider with maximum stability.
EXTRA PADDED COMFORTABLE SEAT
It is essential to be comfortable when sitting in a power chair for an extended amount of time. That is why Shoprider developed the chair's seat with extra padding for further support and comfort. The breadth is 18" and it sits atop a four-post seating structure for additional support when driving.
HAVE A SMOOTH DRIVING EXPERIENCE
It is critical that your power chair features suspension if you want to enjoy a smooth driving experience. The 6Runner 10 includes a full suspension system. You'll never go back after you've tried a motorized wheelchair with suspension!
Another impressive feature of this unit is its super tight 21.5" turning radius, which makes maneuvering through your home and around corners a breeze. At this radius, it is basically capable of spinning around in a complete circle, giving you the ability to change direction like you've never experienced before.
ULTRA-FAST WITH EXCELLENT SPECIFICATIONS
The 6Runner 10 has a 5 mph peak speed, a 10 mile battery range, and a weight capacity of 300 lbs.
This power chair is ideal for someone of medium build who wants a mobility alternative that packs a punch and has above-average design and functionality.
21.3 lbs. (each)
Mid Wheel Drive
Front Wheel Size
Rear Wheel Size
Max Climbing Angle
6 Degrees (10%)
Adjustable Left or Right
Replacement Parts Warranty:
Parts warranty is 3-months or the remainder of the unit warranty, whichever is longer.
SHOPRIDER MOBILITY PRODUCTS - LIMITED WARRANTIES
Shoprider Mobility Products, Inc. ("distributor") warrants its electric scooters and power chairs ("products") against certain defects in materials and workmanship from the date of purchase, subject to certain conditions and exclusions, as defined below. Please take the time to read the following terms and conditions under which the Distributor agrees to provide repair services.1. This warranty is valid and enforceable on products purchased in the United States from an authorized Shoprider provider.2. This warranty is applicable only to the original purchaser of the product from an authorized Shoprider provider and shall not apply to any subsequent purchaser, assignee or other recipient of the products.3. This warranty is for the replacement or repair, at the option of Shoprider, of defective parts only. This warranty does not cover any labor charges including but not limited to, charges incurred for installation of replacement parts, shipping and/or transportation charges to and from an authorized Shoprider provider, or additional fees, (including expedited shipping), which may be charged to the provider.4. All warranty replacement parts are under warranty from the date of purchase of the original product and not from the date of part replacement. If a certified refurbished part is not available, Shoprider may determine, at its own discretion, to have the part replaced with a new part. To present a claim under this limited warranty, customer shall deliver the product to an authorized Shoprider provider together with proof of purchase; i.e., sales receipt. This warranty does not cover pick-up, delivery or house calls.5. The warranty covers the drive train ( including the transaxle, motor and brake) in the following way:
|5 year warranty
6. This warranty is valid and enforceable only on products purchased in the United States and from an Authorized Shoprider provider.
7. This warranty is applicable only to the customer as an original purchaser of the product from an Authorized Shoprider provider and shall not apply to any subsequent purchaser, assignee or other recipient of the scooter or power chair from customer.
8. No provider or other similar person has any authority to make any warranties or representations concerning Shoprider Mobility Products, Inc. products, or to extend this warranty beyond the express terms contained within. Distributor assumes no responsibility for any warranties beyond the express terms contained in the warranty. Customer releases and holds distributor harmless from any claims stemming from any unauthorized representations.
9. This warranty shall be void if the Customer modifies the product in any respect including but not limited to the use of parts other than genuine Shoprider parts.
10. This warranty does not apply unless the Registration Card is signed, completed and returned within thirty days (30) from the date of purchase. Manufacturer reserves the right to dispose of the Registration Card once it is received.
11. Warranty exceptions:
A. Transaxle: In cases where there is an increase in the operational noise level the warranty will not apply.
B. Motor: If damage occurs to commutator of motor as a result of not replacing motor brushes after heavy wear to brushes. Motor brushes are wear items but will be warranted for one year.
C. Brake: Brake pads are a wear item and will be warranted for one year.
D. Maintenance: Annual maintenance schedule must be followed.
12. This warranty does not cover batteries or damage caused by battery leakage. Warranty is covered by the battery manufacturer. The battery charger is only covered for a period of one year from date of purchase of unit.
13. This warranty does not cover controllers. Warranty is covered by the controller manufacturer. Manufacturer can void the warranty due to user negligence or liquid damage.
14. This warranty does not cover plastic shrouding or covers, seat upholstery, arm pads or tires as these components are considered wear items.
15. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
16. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
17. Any implied warranty imposed by state consumer law is limited.
18. Customer represents and agrees that any claims which it may assert against Distributor shall be limited to those which may be asserted under the foregoing warranty.
19. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. The Customer irrevocably consents that any legal action or proceeding arising out of or in any way connected with this Guaranty shall be instituted or brought by the Creditor or its agents in the courts of Los Angeles County, California; and the Guarantor irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction and venue of that court in any legal action or proceeding.
20. Distributor makes no warranty, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Distributor expressly disclaims all warranties.
21. Your exclusive remedy and Distributor¡¯s entire, collective liability in contract, tort or otherwise, under this Agreement is the repair of the defective system or components in accordance with this Agreement. If Distributor is unable to make such repair, your exclusive remedy and Distributor¡¯s entire liability will be the payment of actual damages not to exceed the charge paid by you. Under no circumstances will the Distributor be liable to you or any other person for any damages, including, without limitation, any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages. This agreement gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights that vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of (i) incidental or consequential damages or (ii) implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply.
22. No provider of Distributor and no person other than an officer of Distributor may extend this warranty, nor may they modify it in any respect. No modification or extension is effective unless it is in writing and signed by the President or Vice-President of the Distributor.
My Powerchair / Scooter won’t turn on.
Push the reset button. If the Powerchair / Scooter still doesn’t turn on, check the condition of the batteries and the battery fuses located in-line with the battery cables. Under the seat and shroud are the batteries. To gain access to the batteries and the in-line fuses, you must first remove the seat and then remove the shroud. There is a fuse box containing a fuse on the battery cable for each battery. Check the fuses and replace if necessary. Check all cables and wiring for loose or disconnected cable connectors and frayed or damaged wires.
I just received my new Powerchair / Scooter and it won’t turn on.
The Powerchairs / Scooters that come with batteries are shipped with the battery connectors disconnected. Under the seat and shroud are the batteries. To gain access to the batteries, you must first remove the seat and then remove the shroud. Look where the batteries are located and you will see two black plastic connectors and two red plastic connectors. Connect the two black connectors together and the two red connectors together. Now your Powerchair / Scooter should turn on. If you still do not have power, turn the Powerchair / Scooter off, push the reset button and turn the Powerchair / Scooter on again. Always charge the Powerchair / Scooter completely before using for the first time.
When I plug my Charger in I get a red flashing light.
Both the 3 amp on-board and 3 amp off-board chargers flash a steady red light if there is an abnormality with the charging system. Generally, this occurs when the charger does not receive a signal from the batteries, in other words there is a break in the connection between the charger and batteries. Check the battery cables to confirm they are connected (black and red plastic connectors), check for loose connections, check the in-line fuse boxes for blown fuses (replace as necessary), and check the reset button (circuit breaker). If you are unable to locate the problem, consult your provider.
My batteries loose their charge rapidly after charging.
It is possible that the batteries are unable to hold a charge and will need to be load tested to check for damaged cells or bad connections between cells within the sealed battery. A battery load tester will apply a load to the battery while still reading the battery voltage. To load test each battery, first recharge the batteries. Apply a standard automotive style load tester (12 volt), applying the load for about 10 seconds. The batteries may pass a load test but still have problems maintaining the charge over a period of time. If the battery load tester shows a reduction of more than one volt under a load, it is a good indication that it is time to replace the batteries. A deep cycle battery tester is the most accurate way to test deep cycle batteries. This tester will run a battery through a complete cycle and determine if the output of the battery is within tolerance for its rated capacity.
My Powerchair joystick controller flashes 9 light bars and will not move.
This is called a 9-light fault code, which means the joystick controller has detected that the freewheel lever(s) on one or both sides are not in the drive position (in gear). Confirm that each free-wheel lever (left and right) are in the drive position (one up, one down), locking both drive wheels. If your Powerchair is equipped with an on-board charger and the A/C cord is still connected to the Powerchair, a 9-light fault code will be activated. Consult your Powerchair User Manual for more information.
My Powerchair joystick controller just flashes lights when I turn it on.
This occurs when the joystick controller detects a problem in the Powerchair and oftentimes, but not always, a steady warning beep will sound in conjunction with the flashing lights. Each number of light bars that flash (1 through 10) represents a different fault code which helps locate where the problem has occurred. DO NOT drive the Powerchair if a fault code is present. Consult your Powerchair User Manual for more information
When I turn my Powerchair on it beeps steadily and will not move.
This occurs when the joystick controller detects a problem in the Powerchair. A number of lights on the joystick controller will also flash in conjunction with the beeping sound. Each number of light bars that flash (1 through 10) represents a different fault code which helps locate where the problem has occurred. DO NOT drive the Powerchair if a fault code is present. Consult your Powerchair User Manual for more information.
My Scooter lights up/horn works when I turn it on but it doesn’t move.
Check the freewheel lever to confirm it is in the drive position (lever down). You will find the freewheel lever located at the rear of the scooter next to the rear tire. Turn the Scooter off and back on after putting the lever in the drive position (lever down).
My Powerchair joystick controller lights ripple up and down a few times then shuts off.
This means the joystick controller has been locked to prevent unauthorized use. The joystick may have been inadvertently set in the lock mode. The locking and unlocking method is achieved through a sequence of key presses and joystick movements. Consult your Powerchair User Manual for more information on locking and unlocking the joystick controller.
In order to receive authorization to return a Power-chair and/or Scooter to Shoprider, the customer must adhere to the following:
1. Return must be requested in a timely manner from receipt within 30 days
2. Unit must be in original box (or like packaging) and in BRAND NEW CONDITION
4. Must agree to a 20% restocking fee.
Standard Ground (4–7 business days after leaving the warehouse). Currently, we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, any other U.S. Territory, APO/FPO, or other international address.
Please note that orders could arrive in multiple packages.